If only maths classes hadn’t been so darn boring!
Instead of going all mathsy, we’ll be doing some real-time data capture and taking an intuitive and visual approach through summary statistics right up to understanding how to produce simple predictive models.
By the end of the session, you’ll understand concepts like sampling, error, regression, and outliers – important day-to-day stuff and a great base upon which to build. By the end of the session, you’ll wonder how people could have it made seem so hard for so many years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Foundations of Data Teams (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Analyzing a Terabyte of Game Data (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Steph is the founder of a consultancy in the UK. Her talks, blog posts, conferences, and business all have one thing in common – they help people get started with data science.