Power BI has come an awful long way since its introduction in the Summer of 2014, but it’s not the only product that’s relatively new to Office 365. In this presentation which is geared towards creating truly ‘actionable BI’, we will take a look at some of the other kids on the block, namely PowerApps, Forms and Flow to see how these fit in with Power BI and the Office 365 stack.
During this hands-on session, we will look at how James Bond and MI5 might use Office 365 to identify agents in the field, track them down and… Well, you know the rest!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Working with Images on the Power Platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Power BI July (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Speed Up Your Apache Cassandra™ Applications: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming - Cedrick Lunven, Developer Advocate, DataStax (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Inextricably Linked: Reproducibility and Productivity in Data Science and AI - Mark Coleman, VP Marketing, dotscience & Marketing Chairperson, Cloud Native Computing Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
A session about Power BI, Power Apps, Forms and Flow
Rory Neary is a Chartered Accountant turned MSBI contractor based in London / South Buckinghamshire. Rory has spent much of his career in finance roles covering external audit, internal audit and group financial reporting in addition to developing multidimensional reporting systems and document management systems.