In this talk we will discuss what are Fixed and Growth mindsets, the effects and implications of each and how to recognise them, with examples from sports and business and the results of academic studies. We will also delve into how to use a growth mindset to further your own personal and professional growth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Growth Mindset: Think Your Way to Success
Chris has spent most of his working life in Financial Services as a developer and project manager. He first adopted Agile in 2008 and had immediate success with it, delighting his customers. Further successes followed with different projects and different companies. For some years, he led Agile improvement at an insurance company and introduced an agile governance approach that is the basis of this presentation.