An introduction to SQLite - the robust, lightweight, portable, relational database which is in (many) cars.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Asynchronous: doing more than one thing at a time in Python (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Reasons to use SQLite
Jack Grahl works on software testing, QA and delivery for PrismFP Analytics. His mission is to enable a team developing sophisticated data proccessing and analytics software in Python and R to move fast without breaking too much stuff. He studied Mathematics at UCL and gained a PhD in Probability and Measure Theory. He has previously worked as a quantitative analyst and written code in C#, Perl, Python and C++ for hedge funds and financial software companies.