Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Eric will share an example; a series of distinct models for doing typical time-oriented business logic.
In a domain this familiar, it can be tough to break our minds away from the existing solutions. Practice helps, and this talk suggests a way to practice on generic subdomains, as well as a few techniques he uses to nudge you along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Good Design is Imperfect Design (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Keynote: Exploring Time
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.