Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Eric will share an example; a series of distinct models for doing typical time-oriented business logic.
In a domain this familiar, it can be tough to break our minds away from the existing solutions. Practice helps, and this talk suggests a way to practice on generic subdomains, as well as a few techniques he uses to nudge you along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Good Design is Imperfect Design (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (Online Meetup on 4th March 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: Exploring Time
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.