Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Eric will share an example; a series of distinct models for doing typical time-oriented business logic.
In a domain this familiar, it can be tough to break our minds away from the existing solutions. Practice helps, and this talk suggests a way to practice on generic subdomains, as well as a few techniques he uses to nudge you along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Good Design is Imperfect Design (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Keynote: Exploring Time
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.