Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Core Animation is one of those essential technologies that power any iOS app, whether or not you use it directly. In this talk, you’ll go beyond animations, and explore how Core Animation’s many powerful features can enable high-performance rendering, creation of complex shapes and backgrounds - and even be used to power a game engine!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Decisions (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Beyond animations with Core Animation
John builds apps, games & developer tools. He also makes Swift by Sundell - a series of weekly articles and a podcast about Swift development, and co-hosts the Stacktrace podcast. He has worked for companies like Volvo & Spotify, and is now working full-time on creating apps, tools and content for the Swift community.