About 18 months ago we undertook a company-wide revamp. From our products, APIs, infrastructure to our organisation and culture. Our previous applications were part of a monolith and in order to improve our velocity and scalability, we decided to split them into multiple services.The CNCF projects are at the heart of this transformation and we'll share with you the lessons we learned along the way; where we succeeded and where we failed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Dailymotion, from a French Monolith to a Worldwide Platform: A Human Story
Smaine is a senior technical lead and devops engineer at Arkena with 10 years experience in Devops, Linux and open source softwares.He built several streaming plateforms (CDN, OTT) and he's currently in charge of the engineering of Arkena's OTT Plateform.Furthermore he's the Ansible Paris meetup organizer and had talks on different topics (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible).
Chapter Lead Core API