A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
You’ll be looking at prototyping & writing tests in Xcode Playgrounds before migrating to a project, the benefit of writing various types of tests and using 3rd party frameworks.
Please make sure to bring your MacBook with latest version of Xcode.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 20th - 22nd September 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Tooling Up: Contract testing with Pact (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Workshop: Test or Go Fishing - an introduction to TDD
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.