Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Heidy will share with you the lessons I've learned from F# that bolstered her success as a student, an academic, and now as a consultant formally verifying safety-critical systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- T2: A Temporal Property Verifier in F# (SkillsCast recorded in March 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talk: Lessons from F#: From Academic Prototypes to Safety-Critical Systems
Heidy Khlaaf is a Research Consultant at Adelard LLP where she evaluates, specifies, and verifies the implementations of safety-critical systems. She received her PhD from University College London where she developed novel research methodologies, in part with Microsoft Research, to fully-automate the verification of temporal properties over software systems.