Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Heidy will share with you the lessons I've learned from F# that bolstered her success as a student, an academic, and now as a consultant formally verifying safety-critical systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- T2: A Temporal Property Verifier in F# (SkillsCast recorded in March 2013)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: Lessons from F#: From Academic Prototypes to Safety-Critical Systems
Heidy Khlaaf is a Research Consultant at Adelard LLP where she evaluates, specifies, and verifies the implementations of safety-critical systems. She received her PhD from University College London where she developed novel research methodologies, in part with Microsoft Research, to fully-automate the verification of temporal properties over software systems.