Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
CQRS concepts go very he'll together with functional programming principles of immutability and high level functions.
You don't have to know Kotlin or functional programming but the knowledge can be beneficial. This session will try to capture the main architecture critical decision in implementing a CQRS application. He also believes that using a functional approach simplify the code and avoid some typical pitfalls in event store implementations. Of course, it can bring to other problems so he will discuss those as well.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Project Valhalla with Uberto Barbini (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Uberto is an expert on designing and building software products, currently working with financial institutions in London. He has more than two decades experience, in many industries in building great sw products. He has been practising TDD and Agile since 2001. He writes technical articles, regularly speaks at conferences around Europe and organises courses. Last but not least he is a passionate polyglot programmer, he started as a kid with a ZxSpectrum he hopes to continue for many years to come.