Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean and Functional Domain Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Lean and Functional Domain Modelling
Marcello has a mixed academic background of Sociology and Computing for Management — a reason why you will often find him between the computer and business people. He has been awarded “Best UK Agile Coach” at the UK Agile Awards, in 2014. He’s involved with the Agile and Open Source communities for over 10 years now. Marcello co-created PhpSpec, a popular BDD-flavoured testing and design tool and, more recently authored Phunkie — a library containing functional structures and patterns, based on the abstract algebra theory of categories.