Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean and Functional Domain Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (Online Meetup on 4th March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Meeting Our First Production Need with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Lean and Functional Domain Modelling
Marcello has a mixed academic background of Sociology and Computing for Management — a reason why you will often find him between the computer and business people. He has been awarded “Best UK Agile Coach” at the UK Agile Awards, in 2014. He’s involved with the Agile and Open Source communities for over 10 years now. Marcello co-created PhpSpec, a popular BDD-flavoured testing and design tool and, more recently authored Phunkie — a library containing functional structures and patterns, based on the abstract algebra theory of categories.