Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean and Functional Domain Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lean and Functional Domain Modelling
Marcello has a mixed academic background of Sociology and Computing for Management — a reason why you will often find him between the computer and business people. He has been awarded “Best UK Agile Coach” at the UK Agile Awards, in 2014. He’s involved with the Agile and Open Source communities for over 10 years now. Marcello co-created PhpSpec, a popular BDD-flavoured testing and design tool and, more recently authored Phunkie — a library containing functional structures and patterns, based on the abstract algebra theory of categories.