At this month's Full Stack Quants, Robert Hardy will present some of the key points and technology used in Russell Jurney’s book Agile Data Science 2 (O’Reilly). Don't miss it!
The topics that'll be covered are:
The ‘data-value’ pyramid,
From ad-hoc reports to deploying predictive systems,
Spark and SparkML,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Key Concepts in Statistical Inference (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Agile Data Science
Robert Hardy is a full stack quant, with over 12 years of experience in the front office teams of major financial institutions. He has built professional portfolio management systems entirely from open source components. He experienced an epiphany when he was introduced to TDD, pair programming and Agile methods. Robert talks and blogs on topics related to software and mathematics, and with his diploma in painting and ceramics in hand he claims to even have some level of expertise in the Fine Arts.