Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dependencies come in many forms, from binary libraries to JSON contracts for example. While they are necessary to build complex systems, dependencies are also the cause of a lot of headaches, and learning how to better deal with them makes your life less miserable in the long run.
Though this talk you'll explore the universe of dependencies in the light of Domain-Driven Design. From the good old Hexagonal Architecture and its variants, the dependencies between Tactical Patterns at small scale to Cohesive Mechanisms or the Levels of Responsibility at a larger scale, you'll discover guiding principles that you can use to improve your design taste for great good.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.