Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dependencies come in many forms, from binary libraries to JSON contracts for example. While they are necessary to build complex systems, dependencies are also the cause of a lot of headaches, and learning how to better deal with them makes your life less miserable in the long run.
Though this talk you'll explore the universe of dependencies in the light of Domain-Driven Design. From the good old Hexagonal Architecture and its variants, the dependencies between Tactical Patterns at small scale to Cohesive Mechanisms or the Levels of Responsibility at a larger scale, you'll discover guiding principles that you can use to improve your design taste for great good.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.