Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Though this talk you'll explore the universe of dependencies in the light of Domain-Driven Design. From the good old Hexagonal Architecture and its variants, the dependencies between Tactical Patterns at small scale to Cohesive Mechanisms or the Levels of Responsibility at a larger scale, you'll discover guiding principles that you can use to improve your design taste for great good.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.