Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many apps support multiple “themes”, but some need the ability to be remixed with specialised flows and feature sets, while reusing as much as possible. When layouts, flows and business logic live in View Controllers, it’s difficult to do this well. But a combination of Coordinators and Clean architecture make remixed apps not just possible, but straightforward and easy to test too.
Dan Cutting will share with you the techniques he is applying at Schibsted to achieve highly flexible, well tested mobile software using the 'Remix' approach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- iOSCon Bytes with Dan Cutting (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
App Architectures: Remixed
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.