Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Code signing issues is something that every iOS and OSX developer has experienced. You have spent lot's of hours to make them work. In most of the cases, the error messages are not very clear. Sometimes a missing entry in entitlements, or simply expired development / provisioning certificate could cost you hours of effort. You all know you need certificates, but most of you don't know why you need them, what they actually contain and why they cause so much trouble.
Pravara will share with you the answers to all these questions. You will learn why you have to follow those steps to create certificates, how can you use simple command to look inside the developer certificate, and what plugins/options are available to read provisioning profiles. You will also learn what a certificate contain, how Apple uses it to verify the Apps. This talk will help you better understand the problems when they arise and fix them quicker.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)