Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Observability-Driven Development (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Keynote: Keep Calm and Carry On: Scaling Your Org With Microservices
Charity is a co-founder and engineer at Honeycomb, a startup that blends the speed of time series with the raw power of rich events to give you interactive, iterative debugging of complex systems. She has worked at companies like Facebook, Parse, and Linden Lab, as a systems engineer and engineering manager, but always seems to end up responsible for the databases. Loves free speech, free software and a nice peaty single malt.