In this talk, we’ll do a brief introduction to Flutter and its underlying principles, and then dive into hacking on code, where we’ll try to build a fully functional app before our time’s up. You’ll get a taste of Flutter’s intuitive architecture and APIs, and its development flow with great IDE support and real-time hot-reload.
Let’s see what we can build in under an hour!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lessons Learned from Writing Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building a Flutter App in an Hour (or Less)
Matt leads developer relations for Flutter from Google’s Mountain View campus. He recently joined the Flutter team, having spent three years working on Android and Wear. He’s a bit of a language geek, and is thoroughly enjoying adding Dart to the portfolio of languages to write cool thing in. When he’s not hacking on Flutter, you’ll probably find him in the gym wearing far too many fitness sensors.