What is Rook, the newest CNCF project?
What do I need to know about the Container Storage Interface?
What's coming next from the Kubernetes Storage SIG and CNCF WG?
According to Alexis Richardson, 2018 is the year of cloud native storage, so bring your questions on everything cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Journey Through the Storage Landscape (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Ask Me Anything on Cloud Native Storage
Luis Pabón is a MTS engineer at Portworx working on Kubernetes and CSI storage. Prior to joining Portworx in November of 2017, he worked at CoreOS and at Red Hat Storage were he created the project Heketi for GlusterFS and was the technical lead of Red Hat Container Native Storage.
Alex Chircop, StorageOS co-founder and CTO was previously Global Head of Storage Platform Engineering at Goldman Sachs and Head of Infrastructure Platform Engineering at Nomura International.