SkillsCast coming soon.
At this month's F#unctional Londoners we're joined by one of the main contributors of SAFE-Stack, Isaac Abraham who'll be teaching us some of the basics at this hand's on event. Don't miss it!
SAFE-Stack is an end-to-end, functional-first stack for cloud-ready web development that emphasizes type-safe programming. Come and learn the basics of SAFE-Stack from one of its main contributors, Isaac Abraham. Isaac is an expert in practical functional-first cloud programming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Taming Types in the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- PWA in Firefox: An Update (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Hands-on with SAFE Stack: Your Functional Stack!
Isaac Abraham is an F# MVP and a .NET developer since .NET 1.0 with an interest in cloud computing and distributed data problems. He nowadays lives in both the UK and Germany and is the director of Compositional IT. He specializes in consultancy, training and development, helping customers adopt high-quality, functional-first solutions on the .NET platform.