A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
SAFE-Stack is an end-to-end, functional-first stack for cloud-ready web development that emphasizes type-safe programming. Come and learn the basics of SAFE-Stack from one of its main contributors, Isaac Abraham. Isaac is an expert in practical functional-first cloud programming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Taming Types in the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Hands-on with SAFE Stack: Your Functional Stack!
Isaac Abraham is an F# MVP and a .NET developer since .NET 1.0 with an interest in cloud computing and distributed data problems. He nowadays lives in both the UK and Germany and is the director of Compositional IT. He specializes in consultancy, training and development, helping customers adopt high-quality, functional-first solutions on the .NET platform.