I'll try to talk about most popular web application architecture choices (monolith, micro-service, serverless and their variations) from the perspective of a Ruby developer. When is good to use one over the other and philosophies behind them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk & Docker for Rails developers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (Online Meetup on 15th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to stop worrying, love the SPA and appreciate Rails (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)