I'll try to talk about most popular web application architecture choices (monolith, micro-service, serverless and their variations) from the perspective of a Ruby developer. When is good to use one over the other and philosophies behind them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk & Docker for Rails developers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)