Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, Alexey will show several cases like this and will try to convince you to think deeper about business problems, even if they seem to be simple at first glance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Simplicity versus Simplification
Alexey is a consultant at Ubiquitous, currently working as a software architect and technical lead at ABAX. He is mostly working with high-performance event processing and event-sourced systems.