Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, Alexey will show several cases like this and will try to convince you to think deeper about business problems, even if they seem to be simple at first glance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Why Software Should Reflect Real Life (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Simplicity versus Simplification
Alexey is a consultant at Ubiquitous, currently working as a software architect and technical lead at ABAX. He is mostly working with high-performance event processing and event-sourced systems.