Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Cross-Platform Mobile Apps Using Fabulous (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talk: Dr FunctionalLove or: How EROAD learned to stop worrying and love F#
Jim Bennett is a Senior Cloud Advocate working for Microsoft, and his area of speciality is Xamarin apps. Prior to working for Microsoft Jim was a Xamarin and Microsoft MVP, and worked all around the world building desktop and mobile apps using .NET with C# and F#. He is also the author of Xamarin In Action from Manning publications.