This session was not filmed.
Tensorflow can be fun and amazing! But it can also be tricky and ever changing, so what better way to keep up and hone your skills than in a friendly casual group learning setting?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Central London Data Science June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)