Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Jessica will explain occupational burnout, how to detect it and then look at possible routes back to a level of health and wellness that allows you to get back to building what you love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Burnout (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Kaizen To Karōshi - Burnout in Agile Teams and What You Can Do About It. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)