Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Jessica will explain occupational burnout, how to detect it and then look at possible routes back to a level of health and wellness that allows you to get back to building what you love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Burnout (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- LJC: Understanding the board not just the pieces (Online Meetup on 14th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)