If you have an interest in technology and don’t quite understand what Docker, Kubernetes or Containers are and you’re wondering if people are really talking about Tupperware then you’re in the right place
Nisha will be presenting on an introduction to Docker, Containers and why they are so widely used now among developers and in industry. She will share some of the tips and tricks she learnt when getting to grips with Docker from a developer’s point of view and having only three months of experience in the field.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Tips and Tricks for using Docker
Nisha is a Physics Graduate who studied at University College London. After working as a summer intern at Oracle within the Container Development division, she is now a Cloud Development Consultant.