Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Steffen will share with you the structure of the compiler and evaluate some of the compiler phases by looking at community contributions. No prior knowledge of compilers is needed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Paket 3 – Embracing git for dependency management (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
A journey into the F# compiler
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.