Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Steffen will share with you the structure of the compiler and evaluate some of the compiler phases by looking at community contributions. No prior knowledge of compilers is needed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Paket 3 – Embracing git for dependency management (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
A journey into the F# compiler
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.