Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this lightening talk, Nick will share with you what existential types are, how it's possible to represent them in F# and give some practical examples of where you might find them useful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: Existentials - Playing Hide and Seek With Your Types
Professional F# developer by day, amateur type theorist by night, Nick enjoys drawing ideas from the world of functional programming to create robust and safe software for the finance industry.