Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this lightening talk, Nick will share with you what existential types are, how it's possible to represent them in F# and give some practical examples of where you might find them useful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talk: Existentials - Playing Hide and Seek With Your Types
Professional F# developer by day, amateur type theorist by night, Nick enjoys drawing ideas from the world of functional programming to create robust and safe software for the finance industry.