Ilya will be traveling back in time to reflect on some of his personal experience with technology and what he has learned along the way, and how containers change his professional life.
Back to the present day, and Ilya will demonstrate how Weaveworks team uses open-source software they've built to observe and manage highly dynamic microservices-based infrastructure topology and its performance metrics over time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deploying Weave's microservices reference application on Docker for Mac, Swarm and ECS (SkillsCast recorded in August 2016)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)