Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When you're shipping code in this way, hundreds of times per day, a number of challenges arise. For example, one technical challenge is ensuring that your running systems can hot-swap a new version of the code on the fly with zero downtime. Not all of the challenges are purely technical though - for example, you have to ensure that your workflows have sufficient safeguards in place so that when the code is automatically deployed, you have confidence that it won't cause problems.
In this talk, Simon will cover these challenges and the methods employed at Facebook to solve them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Glean: Data about code (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)