A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Excited to be part of the #DDDX Unconference? Read below! This is one of the most fun and stimulating moments of DDDX, and will take place on the afternoon of Friday 27th April, and it will be facilitated by Gayathri Thiyagarajan. Keep an eye on the whiteboards around the venue as we'll be sharing regular updates there.
By using the whiteboards found in CTRL and on the exhibition floor you'll be able to propose a 10-minute (including Q&A) lightning talk, a topic you'd like to talk about (the good old conversation among peers!), a modelling session, an event storming session... or anything else!
We'll be providing you with space, the whiteboards, the flipcharts, the sticky notes, and the pens.
You don’t need to be knowledgeable on the topic, just interested in having a discussion about it. Most of the ideas will come to you during the event so you don’t need to think of them ahead of time.
The Unconferences is about participation and discussion. Try to participate, even if you think you don’t have anything to contribute. People are often surprised to discover they know something that others want to understand. Ask questions if someone talks about a topic you don’t understand. This conference is about information sharing.
This is a unique opportunity to learn and share with your peers after two days packed with talks from the world's leading DDD experts... don't miss out, be part of it!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Adopting Domain Driven Design at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Gayathri Thiyagarajan is a Technology Lead at Expedia Group. With over 14 years of experience in delivering scalable, autonomous software applications mainly using Java technologies, she has wide experience working in various domains such as Travel, Public Sector, Supplier Management, Logistics, Consumer Products and Retail industries.