Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It turns out that Strategic patterns can help you learn about existing environment and challenges. The Tactical ones can be applied to build software that will make implementation of new capabilities possible.
In this talk Kacper will reflect on his past experience with rebuilding complex business systems. He will share with the audience his thoughts on what worked and what caused problems. Try to answer if it’s possible to stay sane in the Microservice world?
He'll discuss challenges arising when trying to migrate to Event Sourcing. Give tips on how to make best use of Domain Experts and explain why consistency is a business problem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Lessons Learned: Rebuilding Legacy Apps with Domain-Driven Design
Kacper Gunia is an independent Software Architect, Trainer and Consultant with 10 years of experience in the industry. He is passionate about delivering value by creating software that is aligned with the business as well as by enabling teams to be successful & productive with Domain-Driven Design and other methodologies. Kacper worked with clients including Starbucks, Time Inc, GFT, EPAM, Sportradar & Government agencies. In his spare time, he runs Domain-Driven Design London meetup.