Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Donella Meadows book, Thinking in Systems, is a concise and crucial book offering insight for problem-solving on scales ranging from the personal to the global. In her book, Donella describes eight system traps and how to get out of it.
In this lighting talk, Kenny will share personal stories of the systems traps he have encountered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lightning Talk: I got Trapped. Stories of System Traps in the IT
Kenny Baas-Schwegler is a strategic software delivery consultant, Socio-technical architect, facilitator, collaborate modeller, technical lead that builds quality into software delivery at Xebia. He mentors, coaches and consults management and teams by using practices, techniques and tools from domain-driven design, anthropology, deep democracy, behaviour-driven development, DevOps, and Continuous Delivery.