A brief intro to docker and docker compose. The benefits of using docker and the purpose of docker compose, and how to integrate them with your Django projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Less Obvious Things To Do With Django's ORM (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Dockerizing your Django Apps
worked with BT for 5 years and has worked with Ten Group for the past year on their new digital platform for lifestyle services. Dragan is passionate about Python and Django and has been using it for the past few years - both commercially and for personal and open source projects.