What are the secrets of effective virtual leadership? Leading a geographically distributed team well is not about persuading people to use complicated online collaboration platforms, or getting them to write clearer emails. It's not about chairing boring conference calls, or checking up on your team members.
Truly effective virtual leadership is about developing three key collaboration competencies, within the reality of communications technologies you have - and encouraging your team members to do the same.
Then, you and your team can really tap into the professional and personal advantages of remote working to become truly awesome.
In this highly-experiential session you'll get hands-on practice with at least two of those three competencies - and leave with your head full of new ideas to explore.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Overcoming the Difficulties of Remote Meetings (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (in Online Event on 16th July 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (in Online on 19th August 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Maximising 10 Percent Time (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Virtual Leadership Secrets
Judy has been using and teaching Clean Language for ten years and is known worldwide as the co-author of the bestselling book on the topic, Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds.