For those of us that are familiar with, and live in the world of Big Data, it’s becoming more mainstream and second nature to us. But what about those people that have never heard of Big Data? What difference can it make to them? How can we use it to affect their daily lives? Does it even matter?
Together with MRM Meteorite & easyJet we hope to demonstrate some examples of how Big Data powers customer engagement and improves experience and interactions with brands, and what that means to us, as businesses and customers. From a brief look at how Microsoft have used Big Data within Skype to gather a better understanding of their product use and customer behaviour, to a more detailed view on easyJet’s journey to build their next Big Data Platform; The Data Hub. A Data Hub that will make data available right across the business – providing a single source of the truth for their data scientists to be able to connect and draw meaning from previously disparate data sets, and that will become the cornerstone of their personalisation strategy on the web, mobile, in contact centres, and on board.
So even if your customers have never heard of Big Data, there’s a good chance they are already being positively impacted by its use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)