YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Open Source is Funded - The Enterprise Differentiation Tightrope (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 13th - 16th September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Cloud Native Java for Kubernetes
Ryan Dawson is a core member of the Activiti team at Alfresco (https://www.activiti.org/about), helping to drive forward the Activiti open source project. He has spent 10 years working in Java Development scene in London across a variety of industries. Marcello works in Java and front-end since more than 10 years, always in contact with opensource and communities, as coordinator for the Java User Group Milano from 2003 to 2010. Since moving to London, he’s been working for startups of any size and he’s now software architect in Alfresco for Alfresco Process Services, the enterprise BPM suite based on the open source Activiti BPM Engine.
Mauricio Salatino (salaboy.com) is currently the Activiti Cloud OSS (activiti.org) Tech Leader working at Alfresco. Previously Mauricio worked for Red Hat / JBoss in the Drools & jBPM projects, where he author 4 books about these projects. With more than 10 years of experience in Java and in the Business Automation field Mauricio is pushing forward to modernise a very conservative industry by following the Open Source Way.