YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Open Source is Funded - The Enterprise Differentiation Tightrope (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Cloud Native Java for Kubernetes
Ryan Dawson is a core member of the Activiti team at Alfresco (https://www.activiti.org/about), helping to drive forward the Activiti open source project. He has spent 10 years working in Java Development scene in London across a variety of industries. Marcello works in Java and front-end since more than 10 years, always in contact with opensource and communities, as coordinator for the Java User Group Milano from 2003 to 2010. Since moving to London, he’s been working for startups of any size and he’s now software architect in Alfresco for Alfresco Process Services, the enterprise BPM suite based on the open source Activiti BPM Engine.
Mauricio Salatino (salaboy.com) is currently the Activiti Cloud OSS (activiti.org) Tech Leader working at Alfresco. Previously Mauricio worked for Red Hat / JBoss in the Drools & jBPM projects, where he author 4 books about these projects. With more than 10 years of experience in Java and in the Business Automation field Mauricio is pushing forward to modernise a very conservative industry by following the Open Source Way.