Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Why is performance analysis so hard to do well? What features of Java are the actual big-ticket items when it comes to performance? How much have recent advances in the JVM really helped? and more...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Ben Evans' Deep within the JVM (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Fantastic Bytecodes & How To Interpret Them (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Less Obvious Things To Do With Django's ORM (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Points of Order (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Making every millisecond count! JVM performance tuning in the real-world
Ben Evans is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and educator. His career highlights to date include: Co-founding jClarity, a performance startup, Chief Architect for Listed Derivatives at Deutsche Bank, Performance testing the Google IPO, consulting CTO to several startups, initial UK trials of 3G networks with BT, building award-winning websites for some of Hollywood's biggest hits of the 90s, developing some of the UK’s very first true e-commerce websites, building multibillion dollar low-latency trading systems and designing technology to help some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.