Humio is a log management database tuned for high ingest and intuitive querying. Therefore it's a great fit for the Mesos platform. We set out with a very clear goal: Harvesting logs should have zero-impact on the development and operations team on the Mesos platform.
In this talk, we'll first cover what Humio is to get an understanding of the requirements and then look at how we ended up with the architecture that we did.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Different Approach to a Log Management Database Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (in Online Event on 28th May 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Keynote: Playful Leadership - How to Enable Transformational Change and Have Fun Doing It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)