A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Uncle Bob is back! Following his two day, hands on Advanced TDD course, Uncle Bob will be giving a talk at the second Agility Matters event. Don't miss it!
Are you interested in which direction software development is heading into next?
Let’s take a good, hard — and honest — look at the state of the software industry in 2018. Let’s look at it from four points of view, in the order of their difficulty: technology, process, professionalism, and politics. Let’s look at languages and frameworks, agile and the alternatives, disciplines and oaths, and — demographics and social justice. Check your weapons at the door, and let’s see if we can have a civilised discussion about some very tender topics.
We're happy to announce that Uncle Bob will be giving a talk at the Agility Matter series! Places go quick, so make sure you register now.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The State of Software with Uncle Bob Martin
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.