This session was not filmed.
Uncle Bob is back! Following his two day, hands on Advanced TDD course, Uncle Bob will be giving a talk at the second Agility Matters event. Don't miss it!
Are you interested in which direction software development is heading into next?
Let’s take a good, hard — and honest — look at the state of the software industry in 2018. Let’s look at it from four points of view, in the order of their difficulty: technology, process, professionalism, and politics. Let’s look at languages and frameworks, agile and the alternatives, disciplines and oaths, and — demographics and social justice. Check your weapons at the door, and let’s see if we can have a civilised discussion about some very tender topics.
We're happy to announce that Uncle Bob will be giving a talk at the Agility Matter series! Places go quick, so make sure you register now.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
The State of Software with Uncle Bob Martin
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.