Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Building the Internet Of (Trusted) Things with Ockam and Embedded Rust (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Making Useless Stuff: A Tale of Magic, Code and the Unknown
Amie D Dansby is a software game programmer, previously at Marvel Studios, working on Captain America, Thor, X-Men Destiny, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet and Marvel vs CapCom 3. She transitioned to Research and Development working with the PlayStation and Xbox. Currently a full stack unicorn and robot overlord at a robotics, augmented reality video game studio in Dallas, TX, ATAT Tech. She educates through 3D Printing, game development, computer science, LEGO Mindstorms robotics, wearable tech and cosplay. Encouraging others to experiment and learn through trying, making mistakes, and trying again. “Embrace Failure” is a philosophy she’s adopted, there’s no such thing as failure – only learning experiences.