Did you ever play with one of those cheap plastic-y tile puzzles as a child? Let's try to solve them with Ruby and use that as an excuse to talk about combinatorics, complexity theory and proof.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Driven Design, In the Wild (SkillsCast recorded in August 2015)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Free Code Camp - July (in London on 16th July 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)