Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Bonus: Time and connection permitting, you’ll have a chance to help (or hurt) Brian as he live streams a game of Clone Drone in the Danger Zone by launching your own laser-sword-wielding robots via the React interface.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- The Indisputable Structure for Backends and Frontends (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Using React To Launch Laser-Sword Wielding Robots At Your Friends
Brian Jordan is a game and web developer currently building the Indie Game Clone Drone in the Danger Zone with Doborog Games (now on Steam Early Access)! Brian previously worked at Code.org building Code Studio, Code.org's K-12 Computer Science curriculum used by over 200,000 teachers and 5 million students, and lead development on the Minecraft Hour of Code which has since been played over 70 million times.