Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Aleksandr's talk will open the window to the world of those who are enthused by what they do and will show the right way to the big games' development in browser. Personal experience of war with performance and searching for the right way, solving pressing problems and incredible discoveries in the JS world. In this talk you can find useful game developer cases: techniques for efficient data storing, drawing UI on Canvas, and ways to approach parsing binary files
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Designing Software Autistically (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Game "Heroes of Might and Magic" In Browser: Long, Difficult And Incredibly Interesting
Aleksandr has 6 years experience in web development, and the last 3 was spent on self-improvement in JS through the game development.