Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Alison’s talk will introduce the hardware and software platform at the heart of this Intelligent Industrial Revolution: NVIDIA GPU Computing. She’ll provide insights into how academia, enterprise and startups are applying AI, as well as offer a glimpse into state-of-the-art research from world-wide labs & internally at NVIDIA, for example combining robotics with VR and AI in an end-to-end simulator to train intelligent machines.
Beginners might like to try our free online 40-minute class using GPU’s in Amazon Web Services
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AI for problem-solving - Beginners/Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)