Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are too many design and product considerations bringing you down? Learn how to simplify the conversation around feature development with Performance Budgets! In this talk, you’ll hear about why they are useful, how to set them up, track them and use them to keep your site performance under control!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better D3 charts with TDD - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- The History of DevOps at Amazon (Online Meetup on 16th September 2020)
- Storystorming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!" On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.