Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are too many design and product considerations bringing you down? Learn how to simplify the conversation around feature development with Performance Budgets! In this talk, you’ll hear about why they are useful, how to set them up, track them and use them to keep your site performance under control!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better D3 charts with TDD - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote with Jo Franchetti (in London on 23rd September 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Independent Services, Throw Your Hands Up At Me (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!" On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.