Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
React Native allows you to re-use your web code to build Native Applications. What’s not to like? This approach is simple in theory but challenging in practice.
In this talk, you’ll learn what is re-usable and what isn’t, the intricacies of shared code bases, and cross-team communication when building React and React Native apps at the same time. With real-life examples, code snippets, and memes, you will learn everything you need to know to get started on your native journey.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Performance for React (Native) (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Deep Dive into Fullstack GraphQL with Eve Porcello (in London on 5th - 6th December 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Introduction to Nuxt and Headless CMS (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)