The Project Management profession is continuously evolving and increasingly leveraging business and technology innovations. Creating value out of data is one of the highest priorities in business across all industries and services in the private, public and third sectors alike. But what about the effective use of data in Project Management?
This talk offers attendees a unique opportunity to:
Develop their awareness and knowledge of data analytics and presentation and about their use in the context of Project / Programme Management
How good data analysis and visualisation can address real-life situations
Gain insight into industry Best Practices
Boost value for Project Management practitioners and their organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Truth about Paragliding and Hang Gliding Incidents (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Taking Project Management to the next level with Analytics
Ian is a Principal Consultant with Altis Consulting. He has been consulting in & delivering data based solutions since 1995. He has led numerous data management projects and teams. He was previously Construction Project Manager.