Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It’s been weeks and the organization you work for seems to be slowly turning against you. At least that’s what it feels like. User experience is poor because of slow API’s, sales are being missed, performance-linked SEO heuristics are causing a drop in page ranking. Mobile users have all but given up. Operations have reported that a critical Node.js service owned by your team is spinning at 70-100% CPU, and all parts of the application dependent on the service are experiencing intermittent slowdowns or in some cases, complete unavailability. What are you going to do now?
In this talk Matteo and David will share with you a new and straightforward way to identify bottlenecks in Node.js and beyond.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Speeding Up React SSR with ESX (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Parsley: A Staged Selective Parser Combinator Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
A New Way To Profile Node.js
David Mark Clements is a Principal Architect, fullstack/React and Node.js performance specialist and the author of Node Cookbook. He is currently serving as Principal Architect with NearForm.
Matteo is a code pirate and mad scientist. He spends most of his days programming in node.js, but in the past he worked with Ruby, Java and Objective-C.