Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
- Built simple components that are easy and quick to deploy.
- Used Typescript for static type-checking.
- Adopted input validation libraries like joi.
- Used docker-compose to orchestrate dependencies for acceptance testing.
- Took advantage of other tools and libraries like Bluebird, nsp, testdouble, etc.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Augustine works as a developer in the BBC’s Content Distribution Services division. They build and maintain APIs (and supporting infrastructure) that store and serve metadata for content.