Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
- Built simple components that are easy and quick to deploy.
- Used Typescript for static type-checking.
- Adopted input validation libraries like joi.
- Used docker-compose to orchestrate dependencies for acceptance testing.
- Took advantage of other tools and libraries like Bluebird, nsp, testdouble, etc.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Augustine works as a developer in the BBC’s Content Distribution Services division. They build and maintain APIs (and supporting infrastructure) that store and serve metadata for content.