Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
- Built simple components that are easy and quick to deploy.
- Used Typescript for static type-checking.
- Adopted input validation libraries like joi.
- Used docker-compose to orchestrate dependencies for acceptance testing.
- Took advantage of other tools and libraries like Bluebird, nsp, testdouble, etc.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Augustine works as a developer in the BBC’s Content Distribution Services division. They build and maintain APIs (and supporting infrastructure) that store and serve metadata for content.