In this talk we’ll reveal how we keep our Rancher environments healthy, and test their resilience at the same time, by taking a page from the Netflix playbook and proactively destroying and recreating hosts in our live production environments, with zero downtime.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Reaper: Keeping a Rancher environment healthy and resilient
David Sanftenberg is a DevOps Engineer originally from Montreal, Canada. He spent his early career as an SDET on .Net and NodeJS platforms before transitioning to a DevOps / SecDevOps focus. He’s now building a cutting-edge Docker/Cloud (Azure) deployment using Rancher for Cardano (www.cardano.com) here in London.